A spring haul - Part 2: Accesories


    This is the second part of my spring haul, and today I'm going to show you the latest jewelry pieces that I got. It's been a long time since I've found something I liked in a shop, and I was determined to go out and find some things, especially that I had to accessorize a wedding outfit for June. I can't say that I am entirely happy now, I still feel I have to go and search for more pieces, but at least I got these ones which I can wear with pretty much anything. 
     The black and gold bracelet, dangling necklace and set of 9 pairs of earrings I got from Primark and my boyfriend says that they're not my style, but I really like them and I think I can make them work. Those were all the nice pieces I could find in Primark. I feel I must say that I don't like necklaces with sparkly stones and weird colours and chunky chains so that's why I'm having a hard time finding things I like in stores these days... 
    I got the red earrings and ring just because I needed something red to match to an outfit and other jewelry I have, but I'm loving the earrings more everyday :P
     My favourite necklace is the black, red and gold one from New Look. It was love at first sight and I think it works equally for casual outfits and more dressed up looks. I can't remember how much this was, but I think it was something like 6£.
     The last thing I bought was the gold bar necklace from Peacocks. I didn't expect to find something to like in Peacocks but my mom showed this to me and I liked it. I wanted something like this for some time now, but I couldn't find one anywhere. It's simple, you can wear this with pretty much anything so what's not to like!? :P (oh, man, how many times did I just say "like"? sorry 'bout that ^^)
     I hope you've found some things you like here and I've inspired your next purchases :P See you on the last part of my spring haul trilogy, where you're going to see some fashion bits :)



Comments

  1. LOVE that New Look necklace (black/red/gold) it's so so pretty and such a bargain price!!
    Lovely post and great blog doll! Found and followed you on bloglovin, would love if you could check out my blog back!
    xxx

    stylelikehers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! I followed you back on bloglovin :)

      Delete
  2. Great selection I really like the necklace in the bottom picture it is really pretty and would go with lots of outfits Lucy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts