Bucharest vs. Norwich

Hi guys! I'm back from my trip to Bucharest and I wanted to share some photos with you so you can see what's going on in my home town. It was the first snow of the year and approx. -10 degrees Celsius...and I took short dresses with me :)) There is so much snow right now, in these photos it was only after the first day. I wanted to make a parallel with Norwich, with about 7 degrees Celsius today and colourful views :)
    Luckily I didn't have much to do in Bucharest and I could stay in and enjoy some cuddles with my beloved Mao. Unfortunately she still has to wait a little bit until she can come to live with me in England, until all the paperwork, microchipping and vaccines are done :( but I am happy that I can go and visit her until then.
   So this was my week at my two homes :P Now I will go back to writing some beauty posts this week, and next week I'm leaving to Paris - looking forward to that anytime! :P


Comments

Popular Posts