Montagne Jeunesse Face Masks


  You might not know this, but I am not much of a skincare junkie. A few years ago, besides Bioderma to remove my make-up and a moisturizer, I didn't even use anything to take care of my skin because I thought.."if it ain't broke, don't fix it". But for almost a year now my skin has changed from normal to combination (oily T-zone, normal on the rest of the face with some dry patches here and there) and I tried to keep up with its needs so I started using more products. I will write about my whole skincare routine in another post, but now I wanna tell you about my first experience with a peel off mask. 
   I have never used a mask before (I couldn't see the purpose, there, I said it!) and these Montagne Jeunesse ones looked fun so I bought some and last night I tried the Pomegranate & Passion Flower peel off mask (in the picture-first one from the right). The first thing I noticed was that it smelled so sweet and powerful that it made my eyes water while applying it, but fortunately that didn't last for the whole 20 minutes that I kept it on. It felt nice and cooling, and the removing was easy. I was left with a very soft skin and a feeling of cleanliness. I think that if you are a beginner, like me, these masks are great! I can't wait to have another pamper session! I will probably start looking for other masks to try, as well. Hopefully I won't become an addict too soon :P
   If you have more experience than me with masks and have any recommendations for me, please leave a comment below, it will be much appreciated ^^

Comments

Popular Posts