3 looks with Rimmel Apocalips

Hello! Today I wanted to show you my favourite ways to wear the Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquers and I have the shades Luna, Celestial and Stellar. I love this product, it's very versatile, it looks great during the day but equally appropriate on a night out. Its consistency is perfect, very smooth and creamy, it doesn't go streaky on the lips or bleed outside the contour, the applicator has like a little hole in the middle which accumulates the perfect quantity of product that covers both of the lips. The only thing I don't like about them is the smell, which no one warned me about. I don't know how to describe it, it just smells like..chemicals..no pretty scent :P I wouldn't suggest you go out to eat/drink wearing this, because it's not the most long lasting of products, but if you don't mind reapplying it from time to time it's ok. Here are the looks I've created with the 3 shades I have so far, I hope you find this useful :)

I think this look is very fresh and appropriate for spring, I usually don't wear this kind of colour on my lips but I'm starting to like it more this year. I've done a bit of contouring and highlighting to bring life to my "snow white" skin. 


This is what I wear almost on a daily basis, I kept the eyes simple, the rose colour on the lips is not too "in your face". I believe this would be a great first date make-up, too, looks a bit romantic to me :P  


This is the most simple (yet effective :P) look I wear for a night out. You can't go wrong with red lips and winged eyeliner :) 

Other products used: 
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation shade 100 Ivory
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer shade 1
- MUA Matte Perfect Loose Powder
- Fashionista Brow Kit
- Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal - Nude (look 1)
- MUA Blusher - shade 5 (look 1)
- H&M Blusher - Dazzling Peach (looks 2&3)
- Sleek Face Contour Kit Light (looks 1&3)
- E.L.F. 100 pc eyeshadow palette
- L'Oreal SuperLiner (look 3)
- L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara

Comments

Popular Posts